DON’T FORGET OUR $89.00 AIR CONDITIONING CHECK UP SPECIAL!
Complete A/C Checkup – Bolt Checkup – Belts & A/C System Check – Recharge with up to 1lb Refrigerent (Most Vehicles) – All for Just $89.00 – Call Today: 203-934-7251
Stay Cool This Summer with our Auto AC repair
Having problems with your auto air conditioner? You’ve come to the right place.
The technicians at Fred’s Auto Center LLC are auto air conditioning experts. We provide the expertise and know-how to fix any problem you have with your air conditioning. Whether your AC is not as cool as it used to be, or doesn’t work at all, we can help!
Give us a call today: 203-934-7251
How we fix your A/C
We fully and carefully check and repair all aspects of your cars air conditioning so we can identify any areas that need repairing/replacing. We take the time to get the job done right first time! So we can be completely sure your A/C will work at its best for years to come!
Our process includes:
- Attach gauges and reading high and low pressure.
- Check for “leaks”. These are leaks that are readily detectable under low pressure situations.
- Check for an electrical problem that may be keeping the A/C from cooling.
- Visually inspect the A/C system components for mechanical malfunctions, such as a locked-up compressor.
- Check for malfunctions of the climate controls.
- …and more.
MONDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
TUESDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
WEDNESDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
THURSDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
FRIDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
SATURDAY: 7:00am – 5:00pm
SUNDAY 8:00am – 5:00pm
Common Problems that Require Auto AC Repair
- Compressor leaks are often easily repaired
- Internal noise can be due to lack of lubrication.
- Electrical failures.
- Compressor failure.
- Overcharging of the refrigerant can present a huge problem.
- Undercharged refrigerant causes a lack of lubricant flow, which starves the compressor.
- Expansion valve shut-down causes lack of lubrication to the compressor. (Note: if you A/C is not cooling, turn it off and get it checked).
- Drier/filter bag breakdown.
- Leaking compressor. Only an A/C specialty shop like Fred’s has the capability of replacing shaft-seals and compressor body seals.
- We are able to disassemble and inspect the compressor to see what debris may be in the system.
If you experience any of these problems, don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule a reliable repair.
I’m a auto part driver .. I deliver to that garage all the time they are a great garage to get your car fix at.
Very pleasant and quick turn around. Not expensive either. Recommend them to all. I have a new auto center now that I’ve been there twice.
Excellent! Always courteous and helpful. All 6 of our cars are serviced at Fred’s and his work is outstanding.