But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
Do your homework before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service.
- Read the owner’s manual to learn about the vehicle’s systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
Don’t ignore its warning signals!
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
Note when the problem occurs. Does it happen all the time or just occasionally. How does the car run after it has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? When accelerating or decelerating.
Once you’re sure there is a problem, call Fred’s. We can help
- Be prepared to describe the symptoms. The more detail, the better. A written list to give us is the biggest help
- Then your job is done. Relax while we get your vehicle back to top condition.
MONDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
TUESDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
WEDNESDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
THURSDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
FRIDAY: 7:00am – 7:00pm
SATURDAY: 7:00am – 5:00pm
SUNDAY 8:00am – 5:00pm
I’m a auto part driver .. I deliver to that garage all the time they are a great garage to get your car fix at.
Very pleasant and quick turn around. Not expensive either. Recommend them to all. I have a new auto center now that I’ve been there twice.
Excellent! Always courteous and helpful. All 6 of our cars are serviced at Fred’s and his work is outstanding.